Shop into the evening in Lincoln on Thursday night late shopping.
Shops across the city centre stay open until 7pm on Thursdays to give you the chance to shop after work and into the evening. There are also special offers for parking in Lincoln on Thursdays.
Christmas Late Night Shopping
To help you with the Christmas shopping Lincoln's biggest High Street stores, the Waterside Shopping Centre and some stores in St. Marks Shopping Centre will stay open even later on Thursday nights in November and December:
- Thursdays from November 23rd - December 21st: open til 8pm;
- Friday 8th - Saturday 9th December (Lincoln Christmas Market): open til 8pm;
- Monday 18th - Saturday 23rd December: open til 8pm;
- Sunday 24th December: open til 5pm;
- Tuesday 26th December (Boxing Day): some stores open for Christmas sales;
- Sunday 31st December: open til 5pm;
- Monday 1st January: some stores open for New Year's sales.
The last evening of late night shopping before Christmas will take place on the 23rd of December - so don't miss out on the extra hours of shopping before the run up to Christmas.
In addition to the normal special offers for parking, City of Lincoln Council car parks will be free from 5pm - 9:30pm on Thursdays and the week preceding Christmas when paying by phone.
Please confirm opening times direct with specific shops before making a trip to avoid disappointment.